Send us a message. We will respond as soon as possible.
I agree to the processing of my personal data, provided in this contact form, by the Sery ICC Pasłęk Sp. z o.o. based in Pasłęk, Dworcowa 9 street, 14-400 Pasłęk, Poland, as the data administrator, for the purposes related to the customer service procedure and contact with the customer by e-mail and telephone. Providing my data is voluntary, however, providing the data is necessary for the purposes described in this clause. By filling in the window above, you agree to receive emails with offer or of informative character from Sery ICC Pasłęk Sp. z o.o. The consent may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal. The data administrator of your personal data is Sery ICC Pasłęk Sp. z o.o. based in Pasłęk, Poland. Personal data of persons using the contact form will be processed in order to identify the sender and to respond to the inquiry sent via the provided form and to conduct further correspondence in this regard. More information on the processing of personal data, including your rights, can be found in the following GDPR information clause. Pursuant to art. 13(1) and (2) as well as art. 14 (1) and (2) of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we hereby inform you that:
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Sery ICC Pasłęk Sp. z o.o. based in Dworcowa 9 street, 14-400 Pasłęk, Poland, KRS: 0000068213, NIP 5780014114, REGON 170193079. The ways you can contact us:
a) by post to the following address: Sery ICC Pasłęk Sp. z o.o., ul. Dworcowa 9, 14-400 Pasłęk, Poland
b) via the electronic message box at: https://iccpaslek.pl/en/contact-us/company
c) via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
d) by phone: +48 55 249 48 00
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
2. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) addressing the request for offer or quotation pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a and b of the GDPR;
b) and/or executing the contract pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a and b of the GDPR;
c) and/or processing of the inquiry pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a and b of the GDPR;
d) and/or establishing cooperation pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a and b of the GDPR.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
3. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfil the inquiry and/or the contract. DATA SUBJECT‘S RIGHTS
4. According to the GDPR, you are entitled to the following rights:
a) the right to access to your data and to receive a copy of it;
b) the right to demand a correction of your data;
c) the right to demand that your personal data are removed;
d) the right to request to limit the processing of your personal data;
e) the right to submit a compliant regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
5. Providing personal data listed in the registration/contact form is voluntary, but necessary to answer the inquiry and/or to perform the quotation and/or to execute the contract.
6. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
7. Your data will not be transferred to other recipients.
8. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.